There’s no doubt that performance and comfort are essential when choosing basketball shoes. However, attractive colorways like blue can also play a role in your buying decision.
Besides being the color most associated with boys, blue is trendy and blends easily with other hues. Symbolically, it represents success, intelligence, confidence, bravery, loyalty, stability, and faith.
Blue took a center stage in the NBA as the colors of the Golden State Warriors, the team that won the consecutive NBA finals.
To simplify your search, we’ve compiled a list of the best blue basketball shoes with attractive colorways.
Best Blue Basketball Shoes Review
1. Peak Louis Williams Streetball Master Basketball Shoes – Navy blue high top men’s shoe
The Louis Willaims Streetball Master by Peak is comfortable, stylish, and functional shoes for top performance. The upper part consists of synthetic leather for durability, and the soft breathable mesh allows for comfortable wrapping and support.
As the name implies, these sneakers are built for the outdoors, featuring a solid outsole for wear resistance and powerful protection on asphalt. The comfortable cushioning and EVA midsole is super responsive and bouncy, providing impact protection.
To enhance protection for your ankle area, the Streetball Master has stiff foam to give the feet a firm lockdown under heavy pressure. The slightly warped shoe toe helps prevent injury, while the anti-rollover provides support for lateral movement of the foot, reducing sprains.
- Mesh construction for breathability
- Peak Ultralight foam for lightweight comfort
- Peak R-enforce on the outsole
- Hard and sturdy mixed-rubber outsole for super grip
- Anti-slip outsole
- Lightweight and breathable
- Impact protection
- Deep traction
- Laceup system for a custom fit
- The forefoot area is huge
The Peak Louis delivers really nice materials and premium construction at a decent price point. These shoes are super stylish and feel pretty firm, but the soft material reduces break-in time.
2. Nike Kwazi High Top Basketball Trainers – Nike All Navy Blue for Men
These high-top trainers from Nike are part of the brand’s Lifestyle shoe collection. The Nike Kwazi highlights the successful elements of Nike’s three successful models— Roshe One, Huarache, and Air Yeezy 2.
Like the Roshe One, the Nike Kwazi features an egg-crate-inspired rubber sole for flexibility and comfort. A synthetic leather midfoot Velcro strap and lace-up fastening system offer a personalized lockdown similar to the Air Yeezy 2. The plush cushioning with lightweight injected unit sole provides comfort for taking strolls or light training.
With a midfoot strap and hook-and-loop closure, you get locked-down support. The comfortable inner sleeve enables a snug, comfy fit.
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic leather
- Tonal branding
- Comfort footbed
- Midfoot strap with hook-and-loop closure
- Egg crate outsole for flexibility
- Padded collar
- Ankle support
- Easy to clean
- Breaks in easily
- Nice ground grip
- Durable and affordable
- Pretty common design
- Colors are better online than the actual
The Nike Kwazi provides real ankle support compared to low tops like Nike Huarache. It delivers a snug grip and it’s lightweight. If you’re looking for off-court fashion, this sneaker delivers.
3. Adidas Dame 7 EXTPLY – Adidas navy blue unisex
Designed after the basketball player and rapper Damian Lillard, the Dame 7 EXTPLY combines Dame’s passion for music with basketball. The vivid and detailed design highlights the essentials needed for recording music. The gel insole delivers plush comfort, while the mesh fabric keeps your feet cool, whether you’re in the studio or on the court.
The Dame 7 EXTPLY is a great improvement over its predecessor, the Dame 7 CGA. It has better lacing and a shallower toe box for a better fit. While the Dame 7 EXTPLY has the same pattern as the Dame 7, the traction performance seems better, while the Light strike cushioning is bouncier and plushier.
Knit upper for flexible support and breathability
Lace closure for a personalized fit
Rubber outsole for secure grip
- Enhanced court feel
- Suitable for outdoors
- Affordable signature shoes
- Stable and supportive
- Heel cushioning is a bit too high and thick
- Non-premium materials
- Runs big
- Needs breaking in
For the signature shoe hunters on a budget, the Dame offers exceptional branding, performance, and style at a reasonable price.
4. Adidas Men’s Harden B/E 3 Basketball Shoe – Adidas Men
Designed for James Harden’s signature game, the Adidas Harden B/E 3 provides support, reliable cushioning, and comfort on the court. It comes equipped with a flexible Bounce midsole for responsive cushioning. The adjustable strap delivers stability and a secure fit, while the padded collar and hook-and-loop closure provide a secure and locked-in feel.
With herringbone outsole, you get traction for multidirectional grip during games, and the flex grooves on the outsole provide added flexibility. These James Harden basketball shoes have a textile upper for increased breathability and comfort, while the mid-cut top supports your ankle without restricting mobility. The Harden boasts a sock-like construction for a snug one-to-one fit.
- Soft fabric upper with padded collar
- Hoop-and-loop strap closure for a secure fit
- Midsole cushioning for flexible bounce
- Anatomical flex groove rubber outsole for solid ground grip
- Great court feel
- Fits true to size
- Supportive and extremely comfy
- Impact protection
- Great traction
- Snug fit makes it tough to put on
TheseAdidas Harden B/E 3 are not only affordable, but they also meet your needs on the court. Buyers are pleased with how supportive, comfortable, and cushiony these basketball shoes are.
5. Lou Williams’ PEAK Lightning Professional Anti Slip Sports Shoes – Peak white-mid blue
Next on the list are the Lou Williams Lightning professional anti-slip sports shoes by PEAK. Featuring a P-motive midsole for efficient rebound cushioning, these signature shoes deliver an impressive comfort level from a try-on. The weaving upper offers breathability, while the Peak STA anti-rollover module on both sides provides more stability.
As the name implies, the upper fabric is made of lightning reflection silk. The cartoon logos of Louis Williams enhance the fashionable design to add a stylish touch to your look. In addition, these breathable sports shoes are anti-slip due to the abrasion-resistant rubber sole that enhances your grip on the floor.
- Sock-style knit upper for soft comfort
- Abrasion-resistant rubber sole for solid traction
- STA anti-rollover module provides stability
- Perforated mesh material offers ventilation
- Cartoon logo of Louis Williams
- Lightning reflective silk
- Extremely comfortable cushioning
- Great court feel
- Versatile design
- Locks the foot in
- Not durable
The PEAK Louis William’s signature seamlessly combines style, function, and comfort to help you push your limits on the court. Overall, the Louis Williams Lightning delivers excellent performance and a great court feel.
6. Adidas Dame 7 Men’s Basketball Shoes – Adidas men navy silver metallic
Mirroring the on-court confidence and off-court leadership of the star basketball player, this Damian Lillard signature shoe features the slogan, “I am my own fan” on the ultralight midsole. The grippy outsole delivers reliable traction, while the ultra-lightweight cushioning lends you the speed needed to attack the basket.
The Dame 7 I Am My Own Fan Shoes are unisex, and the all-over graphic design adds to the casual appeal. These shoes offer great heel stability, and the construction is stiff enough to keep your feet in. The Dame 7 is very stable and secure. Besides, it is super wide, so lateral stability is no issue. However, the wideness might be an issue for those with narrow feet.
- Super-light cushioning
- Lightstrike midsole for super speed
- Breathable textile upper
- Elevated traction for more stability
- Great for the outdoors
- Impressive court feel
- Responsive cushioning for hoopers
- Impressive heel stability and ankle support
- Minimal cushioning
- Sizes run big
- Needs breaking in
The Dame 7 signature shoes by Adidas ticks the box in several categories. It is breathable, lightweight, and responsive on the court.
7. Under Armour Jet 2019 Basketball Shoe – Unisex child royal blue and white
You can’t but notice the attractive design of the Under Armor Jet unisex shoes for kids at a glance. The blue and white combination with the Under Armor logo in yellow is sure to become your child’s favorite. With an EVA sockliner, these basketball sneakers provide excellent cushioning and support. The compression-molded midsole delivers lightweight responsiveness, while the rubber outsole has a traction pattern for seamless lateral movements and solid ground grip.
The solid construction and well-protected ankle area provide flexibility, while the mesh and textile combination makes the shoe breathable. It also features engineered perforations and molded heel construction for added ventilation.
- Mesh and synthetic leather upper delivers breathability and support
- Rubber outsole with traction pattern for maximum grip and lateral movements
- Compressed molded EVA midsole for lightweight responsiveness
- TPU film toe cap provides durability and protection
- Provides ankle support
- High-quality construction holds up to long-term use
- Lightweight and breathable
- Not suitable for those with wide feet
When buying shoes, comfort, sturdiness, and durability are important factors to consider. The Under Armor Jet preschool basketball shoes offer great cushioning, reliable support, and durability.
8. Adidas Unisex-Child Hoops Mid 2.0 Indoor Court Shoe– Adidas Unisex Child Navy-Royal Blue
These Adidas basketball shoes for kids feature a court-inspired look to your kid’s active feet. The crew navy upper contrasts with the white outsole and the crew navy blue 3-stripes for great-looking sneakers.
The Hoops Mid 2.0 are no doubt built for the playground. The leather upper is sturdy enough to withstand daily use, and the mid-top provides a good grip during basketball practices and games. The mid-cut design and leather-like upper also support the ankles. However, the Hoops 2.0 is a bit narrow. You might want to go up a size for a comfortable fit.
- Synthetic leather upper for durability
- Lace closure for a secure fit
- Mid-top design for excellent ankle support
- Mesh collar improves breathability
- High-quality shoes
- Well-cushioned ankle support
- Sturdy and durable
- Has good grip
- Cool design
- Easy to clean
- The laces are a bit long
- Sizes run small
The Adidas Hoops 2.0 Mid offers a casual style of unisex basketball shoes for kids. It features a sturdy build, plush ankle support, and an eye-catching design to keep your child stylish and active.
9. Nike Unisex-Child Team Hustle D 8 (Gs) Basketball Shoe– Nike Kid Unisex Royal Blue Black White
Another cool basketball shoe for kids on this list is the Nike Team Hustle D8. These Mike Team Hustle shoes come in royal blue combined with black around the ankle area and white outsole. The Nike branding in white and the blue Swoosh enhances the stylish design, while the rubber traction wraps around the sides, delivering solid ground grip for fast-paced movements.
In terms of support, these unisex shoes boast padding on the heels and ankle for plush support, and the flexible foam midsole adds more support. A highlight of the Team Hustle is the midfoot Velcro strap that keeps the laces tied and locks the foot down.
- Leather upper integrated with foam mesh for plush comfort
- The Midfoot strap provides a secure fit
- Lightweight foam midsole allows for toe-to-heel cushioning
- Attractive design
- Super comfortable
- Wide fit
- Easy to clean
- Reliable traction during fast-paced movements
- Velcro strap doesn’t hold up for long
These Nike Team Hustle D kids’ basketball shoes are not only stylish. They are also tough enough to withstand your kid’s daily activities. These unisex basketball shoes are sturdy with a supportive fit, building confidence in grade school kids as they step into the court.
When choosing one of the best blue basketball shoes, it’s advisable to weigh the pros and cons of each design and your need. Do you prefer more cushioning? Or do you want sturdy shoes that can hold up to the rigors of the court? Or are you looking to boost your style? Various brands offer noteworthy basketball shoes that are worth the money. Whether you’re looking for kicks to enhance your looks or to play basketball, the highlighted shoes on this list offer great options- from performance to style and comfort.
Check out the 7 Best pink basketball shoes review.
We have reviewed the 10 Best green basketball shoes.
Check what are the 10 Best black basketball shoes.